Cash Flow is the life blood of any organization
If you don't get paid you can't pay your debts or investors and so you will be forced to declare bankruptcy and go out of business.
Unfortunately many healthcare professionals are dependent on payers who either don't pay on time or in some cases don't pay at all. This forces the providers and hospitals to hire "bill collectors" that cost money and negatively impact your patient relationships.
SO the answer is to get paid up-front or at the minimum make sure the patients know what they must pay BEFORE the treatment or procedure.
Enabledoc has a system to do this. This is what it does.
UpFront Cash- Pay before the Procedure
Enabledoc™ Upfront Estimator
provides the following:
- assures the proper billing codes,
- checks the patient insurance,
- checks what insurance has paid for this procedure,
- calculates an estimate,
- generates an estimate statement,
- and allows the patient to pay online or in the office. This process also prevents insurance payment issues.
- Hospitals or surgical centers generate estimates for everyone involved in the surgery, even when they are working for different legal entities.
- The patient gets one consolidated estimate and each organization collects payments independently.
- Physicians and hospitals are able to offer payment plans and collect estimated payments before or at the time of service, which keeps administrative costs low and allows patients to spend less time in the office.
- Patients are sent text and/or email notifications. “UP-FRONT” enhances patient satisfaction, avoids unexpected surprises and improves cash flows.
Click here to LEARN MORE about how it works and get a personal demo
NEXT TAB IS ON PAYERS